The goal of EnSO is to develop and consolidate a unique European ecosystem in the field of autonomous micro energy sources (AMES) supporting Electronic European industry to develop innovative products, in particular in IoT markets.
In summary, EnSO multi-KET objectives are:
- Objective 1: demonstrate the competitiveness of EnSO energy solutions of the targeted Smart Society, Smart Health, and Smart Energy key applications.
- Objective 2: disseminate EnSO energy solutions to foster the take-up of emerging markets.
- Objective 3: develop high reliability assembly technologies of shapeable micro batteries, energy harvester and power management building blocks
- Objective 4: Develop and demonstrate high density, low profile, shapeable, long life time, rechargeable micro battery product family.
- Objective 5: develop customizable smart recharge and energy harvesting enabling technologies for Autonomous Micro Energy Source “AMES”.
- Objective 6: demonstrate EnSO Pilot Line capability and investigate and assess the upscale of AMES manufacturing for competitive very high volume production. instagram takipçi satın al
EnSO will bring to market innovative energy solutions inducing definitive differentiation to the electronic smart systems. Generic building block technologies will be customizable. EnSO manufacturing challenges will develop high throughput processes. The ENSo ecosystem will involve all the value chain from key materials and tools to many demonstrators in different fields of application. EnSO work scope addresses the market replication, demonstration and technological introduction activities of ECSEL Innovation Action work program. EnSO relates to several of the Strategic Thrusts of ECSEL MASP. EnSO innovations in terms of advanced materials, advanced equipment and multi-physics co-design of heterogeneous smart systems will contribute to the Semiconductor Process, Equipment and Materials thrust. The AMES will be a key enabling technology of Smart Energy key applications.
Project researcher: Miroslav Husák
Responsible person: Miroslav Husák